7 Things to Close Out this Month of Thanksgiving
1. I am thankful the Christmas decorations that went up too soon in the stores are starting to feel normal now that Thanksgiving is over.
2. I am thankful I’m past the point of obsessing that 1½ bottles of wine was all that was consumed by 12 guests – and there was some left over in the bottle!
3. I am thankful I could easily, unceremoniously, and instantly pour the leftover wine down the sink.
4. I am thankful for leftover food however, and also that it’s just about gone.
5. I am thankful for a host of good movies that come out at this time of year.
6. I am thankful for anyone and everyone who is reading this list and comments or intends to comment one of these days.
7. I am thankful I can keep my gratitude to myself again and not feel the necessity to speak it aloud – even though it is fun to do that sometimes!
In gratitude, harmony, and support,