31 Reminders to Start the New Year Right
Welcome to 2018 and our first list post of this brand new anything-is-possible year. Here is a list of reminders in the form of affirmations, taken from a guided meditation by Gale Minchew.
There are 31 here – one for each day in this brand new month. They offer a good reminder of who you are, and how it works.
Which ones resonate with you?
1. All that I desire comes to me in the perfect time.
2. My thoughts create my reality.
3. I think thoughts of prosperity and abundance in all areas of life.
4. My life is filled with opportunity for growth and unlimited potential.
5. I am capable of everything I set my mind to.
6. Everything I desire is within my reach.
7. I am vibrating at a higher level of consciousness.
8. I seek only that which I need, and that which is for my highest good.
9. I am safe and protected upon my spiritual journey.
10. I recognize the signs and synchronicity present in my life and allow them to guide me on my path.
11. I see all challenges in life as stepping stones to my next greatest adventure.
12. I easily recognize my lessons as they come to me.
13. I welcome the lessons I am to learn with an open and loving heart.
14. I easily recognize my lessons and assimilate them into my life the first time I experience them.
15. All of my needs are met in the perfect way at the perfect moment.
16. I know that change is constant in life.
17. As I accept the changes that come into life, I release all that no longer serves me.
18. I release outdated ideas, relationships, concepts, behaviors; I attract in healthy creativity in all areas.
19. Each step I take in life places me firmly upon my life’s path.
20. My career path is filled with opportunity and abundance.
21. New ideas for income creativity and work flow to me easily and effortlessly.
22. I take action on these ideas to bring them into fruition.
23. I embrace success.
24. I easily complete my work, and fulfill my tasks each and every day.
25. I am healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
26. I live in balance and harmony.
27. I protect my health and well-being with regular self-care.
28. I listen to Divine guidance as it comes to me.
29. My spiritual development continually evolves.
30. I am loved.
31. I am confident in myself and my abilities.
In gratitude, harmony, and support,