15 Things for Which I Am Grateful in This Month of Thanksgiving
This month we get to officially turn up the volume on our gratitude. Those of us who are lucky enough to be in recovery know that gratitude on a daily basis goes a long way toward serenity.
I want to go beyond the “obvious” ones – even though gratitude for waking up in the morning upon waking up in the morning is a great way to get on this powerful wavelength. Did you know that gratitude is said to be the frequency of abundance?
The list goes on… What would you add to this endless list of affirmative gratitudes?
1. I am Grateful for my sobriety and ongoing recovery
2. I am Grateful for my 5 physical senses
3. I am Grateful for my invisible senses too – memory, perception, intuition, imagination
4. I am Grateful for my mentors and teachers
5. I am Grateful for my beloved family and friends, even my “sacred friends” *
6. I am Grateful for my marriages and for my divorces
7. I am Grateful for my job
8. I am Grateful for my sense of humor
9. I am Grateful for my blog and our beautiful New Thought Sobriety community, and the Recovery Consciousness expansion to come
10. I am Grateful for AA and for Science of Mind; for Bill W and for Ernest Holmes
11. I am Grateful for my meditation practice and the physical, mental, emotional & spiritual health benefits it brings
12. I am Grateful for my progress, and not my perfection
13. I am Grateful for my ability to discern
14. I am Grateful for my awareness
15. I am Grateful for everything I have manifested, intentional or not
* “Sacred friends” is a term used by His Holiness the Dalai Lama to refer to people who get under our skin, push our buttons, or who we downright dislike
In gratitude, harmony, and support,