13 Things I Never Said, Saw, or Felt Before Recovery Consciousness Kicked In
Before Recovery Consciousness, thinking, feeling, speaking, and acting in positive, life-giving ways does not come naturally for most people. What a blessing to be open and teachable, caring and loving, and confident and optimistic in sobriety. As the Promises state, “Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change.”
What can you add to this list?
1. What a beautiful morning! I love getting up early with a full day ahead of me.
2. I am so happy to take the time to meditate before I dash out the door.
3. I think I may have misspoken.
4. I apologize and take full responsibility for this.
5. Look at that amazing little dewy blade of grass glistening in the morning sunlight.
6. No thanks. I’ve had enough.
7. Tell me all about you!
8. I wonder what I may have done to contribute to this problem.
9. I am sure they are doing the best they can. I am going to overlook their blunder and not take it personally.
10. Maybe I have some room to improve in this area.
11. I am so grateful.
12. I see your point.
13. I love my life.
In gratitude, harmony, and support,