12 Ways to Set and Keep New Year’s Intentions
1. Be honest with what is needed and wanted.
2. Be specific in my desired outcome.
3. Stretch myself in ways that feel challenging, empowering, and also doable.
4. Be willing to use my will and my Higher Power / God’s will to continually envision the desired outcome.
5. Be gentle but firm with myself (like training a puppy.)
6. Vividly imagine myself already having attained it.
7. Write it down and read it regularly.
8. Share it (but very selectively) with a trusted friend, support group, or sponsor for added reinforcement, encouragement, and an energetic boost.
9. Stay connected to, active in, and focused on my spiritual programs.
10. Expect, anticipate, and presume its accomplishment.
11. Generate gratitude every single day.
12. Take my program, my goals, and my intentions seriously… take myself lightly, gently, and with a grain of salt.
In gratitude, harmony and support,