10 Ways to Thrive in Sobriety
Getting sober is just the beginning. Life rolls out the red carpet when we step fully into recovery. What can you add to this list?
1. Tell the truth.
2. Say YES to life and no to substances.
3. Stay connected to the invisible side of nature (not because we’re “supposed to” but because we enjoy it and it’s awesome.)
4. Help and support others from a place of respect and compassion.
5. Laugh more easily and freely, even if it is at ourselves.
6. Pray and/or meditate.
7. Take our sobriety seriously but not take ourselves too seriously.
8. Appreciate the beauty in nature.
9. Seek out and connect with others in recovery.
10. Feel and express gratitude.
In gratitude, harmony, and support,