10 Contrary Actions for Life’s Day-to-Day Experiences
1. Give someone a compliment when feeling envious or less-than.
2. Make amends instead of plotting revenge.
3. Take a walk instead of a nap.
4. Take some deep breaths instead of speaking out in anger at someone.
5. Engage in visualizing living the life of your dreams instead of engaging in “morbid reflection” based on personal conditions, world events, or bad decisions in the past.
6. Bring forth an empowering memory when fear creeps in to hold you back.
7. Go to a meeting instead of telling yourself why you can’t at that time.
8. Politely decline an invitation instead of going out of false obligation and feeling unhappy, disconnected, or uncomfortable.
9. Go to bed and get some rest/sleep instead of getting sucked into meaningless and uninspiring social media.
10. Lead a conversation about possibilities, ideas, and dreams instead of gossip, rumors, and drama.
In gratitude, harmony and support,